In compliance with Law 34/2002, dated July 11, 2002, of services of the information society and electronic commerce, BLUE TOWER, S.L., informs its users of the use of analytical cookies to improve the service provided.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer in order to, depending on the type of browsing, be able to offer a better service through the website.
What type of cookies does this website use and what are their purposes?
- Own Cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through cookies.
According to their purpose:
- Analytical Cookies: are those that allow the party responsible for the cookies, in this case, Google Analytics, to monitor and analyze the behavior of website users. They are used to measure website activity and to create user browsing profiles.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that, either treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage as effectively as possible the supply of advertising spaces on the website, adapting the content of the ad to the content of the requested service or the use you make of our website. To do this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
Allowing, blocking or deleting cookies
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
You can learn more about how to delete or block cookies from your browser at:
- Disable cookies in Chrome:
- Disable cookies in Firefox:
- Disable cookies in Internet Explorer:
- Disable cookies in Safari:
For any questions about our cookies policy you can contact email@example.com